Frequently asked questions
CAN I GET MY ITEM RETURNED & REFUNDED?
Gallery de Neyuh cannot accept exchanges, returns & refunds for items shipped internationally at this time. Furthermore, you cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed, as processing begins immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience!
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
You cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed, as processing begins immediately.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Once you have placed your order, a request will be sent to our workshop to start crafting your item. The workshop will first check to see if they have one already made. If it’s one of our best sellers, we may have crafted a couple in anticipation of your order.
- If we do have one ready-made that matches your needs, or can be customised easily to match your needs, then we usually dispatch those items within 24-48 working hours, but it can be marginally longer if the weekend is involved in the process.
- If we need to make your item from fresh, then we’d recommend allowing 3-4 weeks depending upon the customisations you have chosen.
- You have the option to expedite your order (using our Express Service) if you need your item for a special event or occasion. You may want to contact our team before ordering to ensure we meet your expectations. We reserve the rights to add a small surcharge to your order for using our Express Service, the service usually costs no more than around $25 and is often free if we feel we can achieve the schedule without disrupting our usual production schedule. If you’re expecting to have a bag made especially for you in under 5-days, then you can usually expect to pay significantly more for the service.
- If you have opted for something completely bespoke that we have never made before, we recommend allowing around 6-8-weeks for the crafting process – sometimes even longer – depending on how unusual your request is. Our Express Service is not available for completely bespoke orders.
- DELIVERY TIMES
We use express couriers to ship our products globally.
For standard shipping, and if you’re based in Central Europe, Australia or the United States, then you can expect to wait around 2 weeks, or 5-7 days for express shipping. However, this can also depend heavily on your countries custom’s department. For far-off lands, such as Russia, South America and Africa then you should expect to wait up-to 28 days using our standard shipping.
IS MY ITEM UNDER WARRANTY?
All items of Gallery de Neyuh are covered by a 1 year warranty guaranteeing the major workings and structure of our products. A dated sales receipt must be included to show your product was purchased within the warranty period
Warranty Service Details
Broken straps or grab handles
Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
If you have a warranty query, please send the following details through our “Contact Us” form:
- Image of the item(s) and issue(s)
- Proof of purchase
- Contact information
Kindly note that if your item was purchased from a third-party retailer, you will have to contact them for further assistance & without proof of purchase, unfortunately your item will not be under warranty. Please use our contact us form if you have a warranty query.
DO I HAVE WARRANTY WITHOUT PROOF OF PURCHASE?
Without proof of purchase, unfortunately your item will not be under warranty. Please use our contact us form if you have a warranty query.
CAN I GET A V.A.T. REFUND?
Items purchased through our website are not eligible for a VAT refund.
DO YOU OFFER ONLINE GIFT CARDS?
Unfortunately, at this time we only offer gift cards that can be purchased at and used in Gallery de Neyuh , in Saigon only.
WHERE DO YOU SOURCE THE LEATHERS FROM?
Pre Covid-19, a major part of our leathers were imported from Italy, Germany & US. During this Covid-19 period, we prioritize to use the leathers from European tanneries whose factories based in the Industrial Zones in Saigon, Binh Duong & Dong Nai provinces, but only if the tannery has a proven track record for its care of the environment and the welfare of the stock animals used for the supply of rawhides.
SHOULD I USE A DUST BAG?
All our leather satchel bags come with a cotton dust bag that you can use to store your bag safely. It not only helps storing your bag when you are not using it, but also protects it from unwanted scratches that you can get on the leather accidentally. Our dust bags are made from cotton which is a breathable material. Always use a dust bag for short term storage.
HOW SHOULD I STORE MY LEATHER BAG PROPERLY FOR LONG TERM?
Whatever you do, don't store your leather bag in a damp place. An ideal place for storing leather bags is a place that is neither too warm or too cold. Always use the dust bag that you get with your bag. For long-term storing, after putting your leather bag inside the dust bag, take an extra cover by using a plastic zip-lock bag. Insert some packets of silica gel to keep unwanted moisture out. Finally, try to push out the air of the zip-lock bag as much as possible before you close it so that it gives an airtight closure.
WHAT TO DO IF MY LEATHER BAG GETS DRENCHED IN THE RAIN?
Empty the bag first. Then fill it will tissue or newspaper so that it helps to retain the shape of the leather and absorb excess moisture. Don't close the bag, leave it open and let it dry naturally.
Don't force-dry your bag by putting it on a radiator or using a hair dryer. Let it dry naturally. It might take days but do it.
Once it is dry, use some lotion on the underside of the leather to add moisture back.
WHY DO LEATHER BAGS GET MOULDY AND HOW TO PREVENT IT?
First, you need to understand that leather is a natural material – which is a material that mould can grow on. As a result, you can sometimes find mould on your leather items after a long time using them. However, there are things we can do to prevent this:
- Look after your bag regularly and use care products on it.
- Avoid storing your bag in damp places.
- When storing your bag, always use a dust bag, made from breathable material.